Kajol: I was missing work for the first time in two and a half years.

 Kajol: I was missing work for the first time in two and a half years.


Kajol, who had been in Singapore for more than six months, admits she was "desperate" to return to Mumbai because her kid was there.


Kajol flew to Singapore last year with her daughter, Nysa Devgan, who returned to college after the first wave of Covid-19 passed. She returned to the bay after more than six months and resumed work two weeks ago. While her time in Singapore allowed her and her daughter to spend quality time together, the actor admits that she was "dying to return to Mumbai towards the end of it."


The performer, who turns 47 today (August 5), says she is "huge on birthdays" and is disappointed that she won't be able to phone her loved ones to celebrate with her. Over the course of the week, she "spread it out and met her friends." “I love my birthday,” Kajol adds. I strive to keep myself free for at least a week so that I can take full use of each day. I'm also not working today.”

Kajol expresses her delight at returning to a set after such a long time. “I've been unemployed for extended periods of time and have always been fine with it. I was content with my life as it was. But I was missing work for the first time in two and a half years,” she admits.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post