Kareena Kapoor claims Jeh looks more like her than Saif, and that he's more 'intense' than 'flamboyant' Taimur Ali Khan.

 

Kareena Kapoor claims Jeh looks more like her than Saif, and that he's more 'intense' than 'flamboyant' Taimur Ali Khan.


In her latest book, Kareena Kapoor reveals that while her first kid Taimur resembles his father, Saif Ali Khan, their second son, Jehangir, resembles her.


Jeh looks like Kareena, while his older brother, Taimur Ali Khan, looks like Saif, according to Kareena's recently released self-help book Kareena Kapoor Khan's Pregnancy Bible.


"Both of my children are quite different. Tim has a similar appearance to Saif. Jeh has a similar appearance to me. Taimur, on the other hand, is gregarious and showy. Even when he was three months old, I recognised it. According to Pinkvilla, she commented about her sons' traits, "Jeh is a lot more intense, quieter."

Following the scrutiny that Taimur faced when he was born in 2016, Kareena and Saif decided not to publish images of Jeh. Jeh's first name was released months after his birth, while his last name was only recently revealed.


Like the last time, some people are offended by the child's name, Jehangir, which they believe is a reference to the Mughal emperor. Kareena spoke out about the backlash for the first time this week.

“You know, I am a very, very positive person,” she told India Today. I am quite comfortable and joyful. In a time like Covid, I want to spread happiness and optimism; I can't think of trolls or any other type of negativity."


"There is no other option now; I must begin meditating," she continued. Because aur koi chaara nahi raha na abhi koi chaara nahi raha na abhi koi chaara nahi (I have no other option). That's only because I'm currently pressed against a wall, so I'm thinking, "OK, I'll keep meditating." A coin has two sides to it. So it's all right. I have to look at it this way: if there is positivity, there is also negativity. There isn't one, and I wish there was. We're talking about two innocent youngsters, after all. But we're going to stay upbeat and optimistic."


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post