Shamita Shetty reveals choreographer Nishant Bhat once "stepped the line" with her on Bigg Boss OTT.

 


Bollywood actress Shamita Shetty makes a surprising disclosure about choreographer Nishant Bhat in the newest episode of Bigg Boss OTT. Although the two are acquainted, Shamita said that she keeps her distance for a purpose.

Shamita was seen conversing to Divya Agarwal while resting in bed. She admitted that she believed Nishant crossed the line with her during one of their shows, which made her uncomfortable. She's merely been polite and kept her distance from him since then. “I don't want to disclose what event it was, but he crossed the line with me once, and I didn't like it,” she says. He didn't speak to me after I told him strongly that he had done something wrong. I simply felt like I needed to keep my distance from him because I didn't want to be reminded of it. When I first saw him, I simply reacted by saying, "I know him."

Nishant, who works as a choreographer, did remark that he had previously worked with her.
In terms of the episode, Nishant and his companion Moose won the first assignment of the season. As a result, Moose received all of her belongings back. Apart from Divya, the other girls were only allowed to chose and take 25 items.

Later, Bigg Boss revealed that other competitors will judge Divya's performance as the game's "sanchalak" and decide whether she should receive all of the stuff, 25 items, or none at all. While Pratik initially advocated for Divya to get all of her goods back since it would make it easier for other girls to borrow from her, Nishant believes that Divya should have access to only 25 items, just like everyone else.


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post